As I mentioned we are still bringing it. Last Friday we went camping and had a blast. We only went overnight so we did "legs and back" workout before we left and Kenpo X on Saturday when we got back. I admit I did not want to do it. I was too exhausted but Tom encouraged me and we did bring it!
This week seemed to go by pretty quickly. We started our Monday with "Chest, Shoulders and Triceps". It is not an easy workout. Lots of push ups and chin ups. I was able to do 3 "corn cob pull ups" (assisted by a chair of course). Tom rocked! He was able to do a few 1 handed push ups.
Here is Tom doing one handed push ups. As you can see from his facial expression, it is not easy and he is struggling yet not giving up.
Way to bring it Tom!!
On Tuesday we did Plyometrics. As you know by now, it is lots and lots of jumping. By the time we were done we were dripping sweat. Our shirts were wet and our faces were red. Cool down was great! I needed it :)
This is what I looked like after Plyometrics. I know, a little scary :) but really, if that is not the face of someone bringing it, then I don't know what is =D
Wednesday we worked on our backs, shoulders and triceps. We felt it too. We woke up late again and we worked out with Jared in the room. Not the easiest to do when he wants to keeps wanting to take our picture constantly.
On Thursday Tom didn't feel well so we did the first 15 minutes of Yoga X and then went back to bed =( In the afternoon we went to Disneyland and didn't take the stroller for Rachel so we walked and carried her around. If that is not a workout in itself then I don't know what is. After we got home and put our children to bed Tom did 45 mins. in the Eliptical machine and then I did 50 minutes on it. I put a movie in and time went by fast. It felt great!
Here Joseph and I are representing P90X at Splash Mountain =D I'm the one in the red shirt and Joseph is in front of me. Not that you couldn't tell by our proud X =D
That brings us to today. Today we did "Back and Legs" My legs were killing me after. My knee has been giving me some problems lately so I didn't use too heavy weights. On most exercises I didn't use weights and did more reps. That helped a bit.
Over all I feel great! Just when I think I am not making the progress I want I either run into people I haven't seen in a while or people around me compliment me on how I look. I still have a long way to go but I do appreciate your support and feedback. I thought only my Mom and my friend Maria were the ones reading my blog but I have gotten a few phone calls from people wondering why I hadn't updated the blog yet and that made me feel good. Don't be shy and say hello from time to time, if not then keep calling me =D I need the extra push from time to time.
Tomorrow we'll be bringing it with Kenpo X!!! Yeah!!!!
Yes, I have been missing your comments. Remember you are an inspiration not just to me or your friends, most important is that you are setting an example to your children. The health benefits your are getting are expectacular. I bet the kids will thing twice when presented with junk food, and they feel proud of you both. I love to see how far you have gotten. Keep bringing it!!!!! Best wishes.
ReplyDelete