Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 2 of P90X

Ouch!!! I woke up this morning and I could not believe I was feeling sore. Yesterday I felt great and was not sore, today it was different. I was feeling it in my upper chest, armpits and my shoulder blades. I also sneezed and realized I forgot to mention we also did the Ab Ripper yesterday as well. I felt it in my abs when I sneezed, can you believe that?!

Well, on to today. We got up and got dressed and got on with our next workout, Plyometrics. Wow! We did lots of jumping today and squatting. Our legs were screaming throughout the sets of exercises and we looked forward to every water break we got and also the stretching. It felt great to stretch!

After we were done my legs were sore and I felt very grateful that I ran yesterday and not today =) Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment