Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 2 =D

Hello support group!!! Today was the beginning of week 2. We worked our shoulders and arms this morning. We did the same routines as in day 1 but with improvements in our part. In one week we were able to increase our endurance and quality of some of the exercises. I say some because I still did the push ups on my knees. On the plus side, I did all the pull ups and chin ups using just the bar instead of the resistance bands. Of course I had to use the chair for assistance because I still can't pull myself up without it.

The only thing I did not do as well was the ab ripper. I feel like I could've pushed myself more. I also skipped a couple of the exercises that required me to lay on my back and then bring myself up. On those it felt great just laying down =( I will have to push myself harder next time.

Tonight I will go running with my gal friends and tomorrow more P90X... BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment