Good morning all! Today Tom was off of work so we slept in. We started working out around 7am. I don't think we will do that again. It is hard for me to workout when the kids are up and wanting to be right there with us. Don't get me wrong, I think it is great that our children see our example and want to follow, that is great. Unfortunately, our living room is not big enough for all of us.
I noticed today as we were working out that I was able to do more repetitions than I did last week. At times I felt like I could not do one rep. but Tony encourages us in the DVD to go and do one more and so I did. I also noticed that on some I used the 10 lbs. weights for the first set and then 5 lbs. for the second set because I could not do as many reps. I will have to go to the forums and find out if by the time we get to the second set of reps. it's ok to still use heavier weights but less reps than the first set.
Anyway, after the workout I went running the "couch to 5k program". It felt great! This time I concentrated on my breathing and pacing myself. I did not get any side cramps and that made me feel good. By the time I was done I felt like I had accomplished something. Tonight we'll do the bonus workout and the ab ripper since we didn't have time =(
Tomorrow we'll see how we do with Yoga. As of right now I don't like it but I want to give it a chance and not quit. Bring it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment