Good morning!! Today we did Chest and Arm exercises. We had to break it down and do most of the video in the morning and the bonus and Ab Ripper exercises we finished in the evening. Once again we got up, got ready and dove into our workout session. Today we used mostly the weights. We worked on our chests and our arms. Many times throughout the workout my arms were screaming!!!
I was using 5lbs weights and found they were too light for me. I could not find the 8lbs weights so I did more repetitions with what I had. Tom on the other hand only had 25lbs. weights and although for some exercises that was the perfect weight for him, for other exercises it was too much for him. We did the best we could with what we had and stopped right as the Bonus workout was about to start.
Tonight we went to get more weights so we could use the appropriate weights we need for the exercises. I went running with my neighbor, who my hubby recruited to accompany me so I wouldn't go by myself. It was fun running and I was able to use it as a warm up. When I got back Tom and I did the Bonus exercises and the Ab Ripper. Again we did the best we could and went for quality rather than quantity. It kicked our butts!!
Tomorrow we move on to Yoga. I have never done Yoga, but I keep hearing how wonderful it is. I hope people are right. BRING IT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment