Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 6! Woot woot!!

Today was day 6. We slept in and got up at 6:30am, got ready and our children were up running around. We told them we were going to workout and they were welcome to join if they wanted. Once we got started... they didn't want to =D

Today's workout was Kenpo. I loved it!! It was awesome. I think it has been the most enjoyable workout I've done all week. Don't get me wrong, I by no means mean to say this was an easy workout. I was still hurting (but it was a good hurt) as I was doing it.

Kenpo was alot of kicking and punching and horse stances. I think the reason I enjoyed it so much is because I have done Tae Bo before and I love it. It was a bit like the advance Tae Bo, which is what I was doing before I started with P90X. Only I was doing Tae Bo on and off and not consistantly since I was doing it alone.

I was feeling really sick this morning and it is why I didn't get up when the alarm went off. Thankfully Tom pushed me off the bed and I had to get up. Just kidding, he woke me up and reminded me of what he and I talked about last night. I have been feeling like I am going to get a cold or something and we decided that we will workout even if we are sick and do the best we can. So, this morning my throat was sore again and Tom encouraged me to get up and do the best I could. Did the workout and afterwards we did the Ab Ripper we missed yesterday due to lack of time.

Tomorrow is REST DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the day you both achieve your goal. Keep up the good work. You inspire me. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete