Today is our fifth day working out. It was fun!! We worked our backs and legs. I admit that although some of the exercises are not easy and we hurt physically, emotionally we feel great!! I already see some improvement in my endurance and that for me is cause for celebration, celery sticks for everyone!!
Today I noticed that I was able to do more reps than at the beginning of the week. I also tried the bars today for the chin-ups and pull-ups instead of the resistance bands. I didn't use the bar the whole time we did bars because right now we only have one bar set up and Tom uses it. Tom encouraged me to try the bar even if I had to use a chair for support. I did and it was amazing the work it was to bring myself up above the bar.
We have another pull up bar that Tom is going to set up so we can both use one while we workout. I now see that although the resistance bands are great and easier to use, it is not the same. In part I think it is because one of the bands popped on me on day one that I have not pulled hard enough on them since then for fear of having another one pop. In the end I know the bars will be better for me and I will feel great when I am able to pull myself up without assistance =D
Tomorrow we will be doing Kempo. BRING IT!!! In the mean time I will leave you with this "before" picture along with other pictures of my workouts this week. (These pictures are just for you Paul. I hope you enjoy ;-D )
In this picture you will be able to see my before picture and what I will look like on day 90. You can also see each one of my workouts for the week. I could not draw a pony tail on my hair so picture one instead of the flowing hair =D
Because some times picture speak louder than my typed words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those pictures are great! You are too funny! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteThanks =D
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. Honestly, I was expecting to see you doing your Yoga pose.
ReplyDelete