O.k. So, I'm late bloging today. Yesterday I didn't get to blog about my workout because we went out of town. We were supposed to go camping but we had to cancel the trip due to a death in our group. We decided to drive down to AZ instead, but before we left we did the dreaded Yoga.
Yoga was not as bad. I think in part it was because we didn't finish =( We did about half of it and then we had to go. We took the DVD with us to finish at night but were unable to finish. Next week we'll have to push ourselves more.
Today we came back from AZ. It was a long drive!! We ate dinner, got the children ready for bed and after they were all asleep we got ourselves ready for our workout. Wow!! it is not as easy to workout at night for me. I was tired because of our trip and then on top of that to do pull-ups and legs felt like murder!
I feel good that we worked out tonight. Both Tom and I were sweating like crazy. My legs were screaming several times during the workout. I gotta say though, after spending several hours sitting down in the car driving, it felt really great to stretch out my legs.
Tomorrow is my favorite workout, Kenpo! Bring it baby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment