Tom was still not feeling well yesterday so it was easier for me to almost match his reps. Yes, I still can't match him, but I got very close. Again, I have to use the chair when I do the pull ups and chin ups but hopefully that will change soon.
I was really happy though because yesterday I did all real push ups instead of the girl ones. I don't think they should call them girl push ups though. I'm sure there are men who do push ups on their knees out there somewhere. Let's call them what they are, assisted push ups =D.
We then went on to doing Ab ripper X. I gotta say that when I did my totals I had mixed feelings. I worked harder at doing more reps of the exercises I struggle with most that I did not realize that I did not complete all of the ones I don't struggle with as much as the others. I by no means do any without trouble because each one makes me sweat. My total was 292 and I was feeling bumbed until I saw what my daughter was doing while we were working out. I won't spoil it for you. You can see for yourselves.
I guess she was feeling hungry at 6:30 in the morning and she could not wait for us to finish our workout to feed her. She can fend for herself. I just gotta teach her to make better choices. Oh yeah, we were out of bananas or she would've been all over those =D
Dad of course is very helpful and cleaned her right up. How? see for yourselves.
Aww, so helpful. The vaccum? Really?! Well, at least he got her clean =D
No comments:
Post a Comment