So we finished last week with legs and back on Friday and Kempo X on Saturday. This week we started our recovery week. How is that going? Well, Monday we started with Yoga X. Really? more yoga? Y'all know how we feel about Yoga by now. We are still chugging along and are seeing improvements in our poses. Which makes it better for us.
So, Monday we did Yoga X. It was hard to clear our minds on that day to concentrate on the poses. We pushed hard and did our best. We are amazed at how each time we do Yoga, even though we don't love it, we see improvement. Yes, every single time! Even if it's just holding a pose for the first time, or holding a different pose for a few more seconds than the last time. This of course is encouraging for us and helps us keep going.
Yesterday we continued our week with Core Synergistics. We woke up pretty early and I could not move my neck. I had a horrible krick on my neck that didn't allow me to move my neck very much. I could not turn to look to the left side unless I turned my body. It was hurting SO bad that we had to postpone doing Core Synergistics until I felt better.
I took some Motrin and kept tilting my head little by little until I was able to move it enough to work out. Wow!! I had forgotten how tiring and hard core synergistics is. We worked hard and succeeded in finishing the workout. We will be doing it again on Friday so we will keep you posted. Our next workout is Kempo X. Woot woot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment