This workout makes me sweat and I still don't drip but I do feel my face getting wet and keep wiping my face often. I LOVE it!!! Tom is always dripping. He starts dripping in the warm up.
The exercises we struggle with most are the Mary Catherines, SUPER STAR!!! We can't help it, we yell it each time. I have to do the modified version which is without the jump switch. The other one is the hot foot. We were so proud of each other today since we were able to finish the whole minute of hopping on one foot, thirty seconds on each foot. It felt great!!
When we were done the cool down felt great. I keep telling Tom to not skip the cool down but he doesn't always do it. Today when I did the cool down I noticed that I was able to stretch more than before. Here is a picture of the cool down stretch that I did and made me feel great!
With this stretch you open your legs wide and breathe in with arms up and exhale arms down. You then fold your arms and relax. I think I relaxed too much since my elbows are actually touching the floor. It felt great to be able to touch the floor while keeping my legs straight. Woot woot!!
I just wish my children would stay in bed longer. We have tried putting them to bed later and they still wake up pretty early. Oh well, at least they join in the fun =D. Tomorrow is the day when I will push to get 300 stomach exercises. Let's do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment