On Friday Tom had to go stay at his parents' home because Saturday morning he had a final exam to take. We worked out Friday morning and planned on doing Kempo on Saturday afternoon when he got home. That unfortunatelly did not happen. He got home too late in the afternoon and came home not feeling well. We kept puting it off and night time came and we still hadn't worked out.
We had company in the evening and thought about working out after they left. We didn't, not because we didn't have time, but because we were just not feeling it. Tom still didn't feel well and I didn't want to work out on my own. Do you now see why we HAVE to work out first thing in the morning?
Sorry Tony, we feel bad =( Especially since Kempo X is our favorite workout of the week. Monday we will bring it and push ourselves extra, extra hard.
On a happier note... I signed up to run a 5k next month! It will be my first one ever! I have been wanting to do one since starting on the "Couch to 5k" program.
The nice thing is that I will not be doing it by myself. I will be running it with some ladies from the church's Relief Society. It will be next month after my birthday =D Isn't May such a wonderful month? So this is all I have to report for now. Tomorrow we will bring it again and start week 3. Feel free to chastise us for slacking off ={ Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5K? Nice!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, next month's RS activity is the 5k. You should come, it will be fun =D
ReplyDelete