Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WIGGLE THOSE HIPS! MAKE IT SEXY!!...

The first week seems to always be the hardest with anything new. Last week was our first week doing P90X in a year and it was hard for us. When we did Plyometrics last week we pushed as much as we could but we were too sore. Thankfully this week we were not AS sore as we were last week. That helped, a lot!

Today we pushed ourselves harder than last week. While last week we did some jumping on most of the exercises in the routine, this week we did ALL jumping on most of the exercises in the routine.

It felt great to be able to do so much jumping when last week we ran out of gas so quickly. This week I still struggled with "Hot foot", my least favorite exercise! You are basically hopping on one foot in a cross shape. You are hopping front to back and side to side on one foot. Sounds easy enough doesn't it? Well, when you have been jumping around with all the other exercises and then you have to hop on one foot for 30 seconds, those 30 sec seem like five. Or maybe I just don't like hopping on one foot =D

There is another exercise in the routine that is hard for me. You will probably laugh when I tell you what it is because Tom laughs when he seems me doing it. It's one of the last exercises in the routine, it's throwing the baseball. Really, I cannot throw the stinking baseball to save my life. I could out in a field, but I don't look like a baseball player. Anyway, if that made you laugh, I will share what makes ME laugh in this routine.

Tony is a pretty funny guy. During the videos he'll say things from time to time that make me laugh and help me to stay motivated. In this particular video I find it very funny when we do an exercise where you put a towel on the floor and then run around it in a circle. Sorry, I don't remember the name of that exercise. What I find funny is that he encourages the viewer with the words "Wiggle those hips! Make it sexy!" I don't know why I find it so funny. I know it's not too funny, but to me it is.

Well, now you are up to speed with what we are doing and how it is going for us. You have also learned that my sense of humor is very strange, not always. So tomorrow we will continue to press play as we work on our shoulders and arms. Oh yeah, and ab ripper X of course =D

No comments:

Post a Comment