Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOOT WOOT!!!

Today was a good day. Well... almost. Tom was feeling better last night but this morning he woke up not feeling as well. He still pushed hard and I feel so proud of him for doing so.

Today we did Shoulders and Arms. This is the other day I look forward to for the first 3 weeks. I love working my arms and I am starting to see some growth in my arm muscles. Tom's muscles are also getting bigger and you can see more definition in the arms. Not to brag or anything, but he is looking HOT! (hotter! because he was already hot =D)

Anyway, Tom pushed even though he was feeling sick. I tried to do a couple of the exercises with heavier weights. It worked because I am now feeling sore, a good sore of course. Tom did his best and I think he pushed too hard at times that he got sick. Poor Tom =(

During Ab Ripper X Tom did not feel good at all and he laid on his mat and tried to do a couple of the exercises but could not. He still wants to keep pushing but for now I think he should listen to his body. Feel better Love.

I had a goal to reach and I pushed as hard as I could. My goal has been to reach 300 on the 349 exercises they do total. As you may know, Friday I got really close and then Monday came and I was still close but not as close. I am happy to report that today I hit 311!!!! Woot woot! I was so happy but was sad that I could not celebrate it with my hubby. Friday will be another day and we hope both of us will be able to celebrate together breaking 300.

Tomorrow I will report on Yoga X, I hate it! but I... don't love it yet ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment