Friday, April 16, 2010

Core Synergistics, "I hate it!! but I love it!!!...

Tony many times says that his students hate some of the workouts but at the same time they love them. I have that love/hate relationship with many of the workouts. This morning we got up early so we could do our "Core Synergistic" exercises. It was our second time doing them and we did very good. I was very pleased with the workout and in how much we pushed each other and ourselves.

As you are exercising some of the exercises take so much out of you that you just want to lay down and have the police put crime scene tape around you and call it a day. Thankfully we didn't call it a day and instead we pushed harder, even when we felt spent. 

I've mentioned before that Tom is my rock, he still is. I am amazed at his progress and determination. I have not included any pictures of him because he doesn't want his picture taken yet. I wish you could see some of the stuff he can do. He rocks!!

I have included a couple of pictures of me doing the "reach high & under push ups". I hope you enjoy and that you are able to stay motivated. Tomorrow we have Yoga. Yeah baby!!! Bring it!!!!


For this exercise you start with a push up. When you are up from the push up you turn to your side and balance on one hand and feet and reach your other arm up into the sky....

... you then bring your raised arm down and under yourself as far as you can. As you can see here, I cannot go very far yet or I lose my balance.  From this position you go back down and do a push up and do the other side. You do as many as you can in one minute.

For this routine I was only able to do 3 in a minute without falling over or messing the pose =D Soon we'll be able to keep up with Tony. Bring it!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this picture. I am amazed. I know how hard it is, it takes dedication, committment and discipline to accomplish what you have up to this picture. Love you.

    ReplyDelete