Saturday, April 10, 2010

End of week 3!!

Yesterday, Friday, we did legs and back workout followed by Ab Ripper X. It was very good. I have been wearing my heart rate monitor to make sure that I am pushing myself. I notice that whenever I don't workout first thing in the morning I find it hard to workout later in the day. We still do workout but the day I just seem to drag until I have had my workout.

I am still struggling with doing the pull ups in the bar so I am still using the chair. As I mentioned in one of my previous postings I feel stronger and with more stamina so I am not losing courage. I just wish that I was able to do at least one unassisted pull up. I know in time I will. In the meantime the leg workout and the shoulder workout feels great! After I'm done it feels great to see that I have accomplished a whole hour of workout.

The Ab Ripper X is also great. It is very strenuous yet I am getting better at it. In some of the exercises I am able to do most of the reps, on other exercises I am still doing the best I can and the reps are not as many but little by little they are increasing.

Today we did Kempo X. We got up bright (or dark rather since it was still dark out) and early =) and did our workout. It is still my favorite but today I was very sore. For some reason I was not able to do as many reps because my arms were hurting from yesterday's back exercises, or at least that's what I think it was. It was good to complete our third week. Next week we start recovery week. From what I hear and have read, recovery week is not at all what it sounds like. It is pretty much lots of cardio workouts and then the following week we start a new series of routines. Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment