Talk about an early morning! Today we got up at 4:15am, and yes, it is Saturday. I wanted to go to a sale of scrapbooking materials that was a bit away from home. I knew if I left early without working out I would later regret it. So, last night I asked Tom is he would get up early with me to do Yoga X. Being the wonderful husband that he is, he did. We got up early and did Yoga first thing. After I showered and made it to the sale =D
I'm super happy!! Why? Not only because I got great deals on items I wanted, but because I started out my morning right. Tom and I pushed hard this morning. We noticed that our stretches are getting better and our flexibility is improving. It is really cool to see our bodies doing things that on day four (our first time doing Yoga) just seemed so unatural. You have no idea what a great feeling it is to go from dreading and hating Yoga to enjoying it.
There are still some poses that are not easy to do but for the ones we CAN do it's awesome. The Royal dancer is still on we struggle a bit with. With Royal dancer you balance on one foot, say your left foot, while holding your right foot back with your right hand and extending your left arm forward as far as you can. We are doing better at it from our first time but we still wabble.
The floor stretches for the legs are good. We have both improved how far we can go with our arms. Today I was able to touch my nose to my knees for a few seconds. That felt awesome! Tom was able to hold the Crane position for longer as well. What can I say? We are enjoying our workouts and love seeing small improvements each time. Tomorrow is our resting day and Monday we start Phase 2 of our workout. Monday, Bring it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment