Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Core Synergistics...

Well... I knew it was going to be strenuous but I guess that was not preparation enough for what we got. As the name says it, it is a lot of core workout. There were several exercises I could not do as easily and gracefully as they could but once again we brung it!

Some of the exercises were not too bad so I shouldn't complain it was just hard on my core. Seeing what I have to do now I look forward to Friday, which is when we'll do it again. I felt like I needed to push myself more and sadly I didn't. By the time we were done we were both sweating but not as much as we usually do.

I can list different reasons why we didn't push so hard today. I can say that we are too tired, it was our first time doing this routine, etc. But, the bottom line is those are just justifications for my lazyness today. I could've not been as tired if I had gone to bed earlier. I could've put more effort into doing it better since this was our first time doing this routine.

By the end of the workout I noticed that today I burned half the calories I normally burn. I know this because of my handy dandy Heart Rate Monitor =D. Tonight I will be doing Tae Bo so I can burn more calories and feel like I really did a workout today. Tomorrow is another day and I will push myself harder. Tomorrow is Kenpo X!!! Which by now, if you have been following my blog regularly, you will know it is my favorite workout. So tomorrow I WILL Bring it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment