Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Plyometrics...

This morning we slept through the alarm and we didn't get to workout first thing in the morning. That was hard on me. I don't like working out at night because I already feel tired from my day's tasks. Well, we sucked it up and did Plyometrics after we put the children to bed.

I was used the heart rate monitor today for the first time (something the Easter Bunny brought me =D) It was good to have it on because I kept checking it and pushing myself harder whenever my heart rate went down.

I noticed that although I was pretty tired at night I was still able to improve on my form and endurance from last week. I gotta say that I have never sweated as much doing other workouts as I am with P90X, the exception is the Tae Bo advanced.

I feel very happy to see my progress. I am still struggling but I can see it is worth it. I still don't look ripped but I have already lost 1 inch off my waist. That to me is great news! Tomorrow... Shoulders and Arms... Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment