Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yoga X baby!!!!

This was day 4 of week 3. As you may know by now I was not too happy with Yoga. Even yesterday I called it "the dreaded Yoga", today I'm happy to be singing a different tune. It was super duper hard for me still, but I followed a friend's advice on some of the poses and holds and it helped greatly.

I did my best and I noticed that I am starting to get a bit more flexible than last time. Tom did his best and pushed himself hard. Seeing his motivation, dedication and perseverance made me push myself too. What really made my day was seeing Tom do the Crane pose for the first time. For those not familiar with the crane, it is a pose in which you crouch down with your hands on the floor and slowly bring your feet up above the ground. It was awesome to see him do that and not fall. It motivated me to keep trying. Hopefully next time I'll be able to do it too =D

I am looking forward to next week. It is recovery week and that means lots of cardio, stretches and Yoga. Yeah baby!!! But for tomorrow we have legs and back. Bring it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment