I love Saturdays!!! Why do I love Saturdays? Because on Saturdays I get to do Kenpo X. It is my favorite of all the workouts we've done so far. Today I noticed that I was able to do all the jumping jacks without taking breaks and then moved on to the "X Jumps" and did them all. That is more than I was able to do last week =D That of course makes me very happy.
Yesterday we didn't get to do the Ab Ripper X so today we did it after Kenpo. I am still struggling with the Ab Ripper. I push myself but I still cannot do all 25 of each. I did however do more this time than last. I have noticed that I have been increasing my repetitions little by little. I am hoping by the end of next week to be able to do even more of the Ab Ripper X exercises.
My goal is to be able to do all the exercises in the Ab Ripper by day 90, especially the "Mason Twists" As of now those are my least favorite exercises. Anyway, tomorrow is our resting day. Stay tuned for my next update on Monday. Bring it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment