Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Countdown to day 30 is on!!!

Yesterday Tom came home from work pretty sick. He could not hold anything down and I was worried today we would have a hard time working out. This morning he was still feeling sick so we didn't workout in the morning. The whole day I felt like it was dragging. I went to the forums to find motivation but instead I found discouragement for me.

Many of the people who were where I am today, meaning on the fourth week, were talking about how they have lost between 8 to 13 pounds. Now these were women saying that. If it had been men I would have thought, well men loose weight quicker and more than women. Since it was women who were saying that I felt a bit discouraged. I have been sticking to the diet and have only cheated twice, I have been working out every day and we have been pushing each other as much as we can and I have only lost one pound!

I do feel stronger, I can see my arms and legs are getting more toned and I can feel the muscles in my arms without flexing too much. I also know that muscle is heavier than fat and I feel that I am putting on muscle, not in a gross way, in a nice way. Tom and I were talking about it and then I also spoke with my Mom about it. I don't feel like quitting, I just felt a bit discouraged.

Talking it out helped. I noticed that on Sunday when dressed for church I did not have to put on my "tummy sucker" on (girdle in English?) I was able to wear my favorite skirt without it and I looked good and felt good. So once I remembered that I started feeling better.

Tonight Tom was feeling much better than earlier so after we put our children to bed we hit "play" and brung it! We did Kenpo X and we pushed each other all the way. By the time we were done we both felt that tonight we pushed ourselves and each other more than usual. I think if we keep this up the excess fat will soon melt away and our new lean bodies will show.

Thank you Love for helping me stay focused and for your support. I love you! =D
Tomorrow is another day and another workout... bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment