This is going to be a great week!!! I started out my morning with Chest and Back exercises, moved on to Ab Ripper and tonight I will be going running. In the DVD Tony tells us to keep track of our reps and weights, etc so we can see what we did the previous time. I love that! Today as I was putting in my information I noticed that my reps are increasing, not by too much, but I know that every little bit counts.
When we were doing the Ab Ripper X, Tom and I pushed ourselves more. The total amount of reps is over 300 by the time you are all done. No wonder people get those abs of steel =D. Well, I'm not near there yet but I am closer than I was when I started. I decided to keep track of the number of reps I can do and by the time I was done I was a little disappointed to see that I did less than 200. On the other hand I realized that it was much better than the amount I did on the first day (which was less than 100)
I will admit that this morning I did not want to get up and I think that if Tom had not gotten up out of bed I would have probably stayed in bed too. I feel grateful to have a wonderful husband and exercise buddy to help get me out of bed and keeps me going. I was very glad that I worked out instead of sleeping in. I feel great! My 3 year old saw me lifting some heavy furniture today and he said "wow! Mom you wock!!" (translation:"Wow! Mom you rock!!" Totally made my day. Tomorrow we do Plyometrics, Bring it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love to read about your progress.
ReplyDelete