Yesterday we did Yoga X. We did much better than last week. How so? We didn't whine about it as much. Hey, to us that is improvement =D. We also improved in other areas too. We were able to hold some of the poses longer than last week and we did more of the repetitions.
Our biggest accomplishment was doing all the poses for the first 40 minutes. We were SO close to finishing the first 45 minutes, which to us are the hardest. It was the last five minutes of the first half that got us =( We are not giving up and next week we'll push harder.
Today we did Legs and Back. If you were walking by our house this morning at 6am and you heard screaming, those were our legs! Wow, what a workout!! Or it might have been Tom and I screaming too.
This week we focused on having good posture as we did the exercises. If we don't hold good form then the exercises might not give us the right results. I still have to use a chair for the chin ups and pull ups. I really, really, really want to be able to do one, just one, unassisted. I'll keep trying and hope for the best, after all, it's only been 2 weeks.
So which exercises killed us today? The wall squats, the single leg squats, and the chair salutations. They killed us because those are exercises where you hold the pose for a certain amount of time. You really feel it in your legs and they start to shake. We can't complain too much since this week we did better than last.
After we were done we did the Ab ripper X. Both Tom and I set a goal in our minds of how many total stomach exercises we wanted to complete. For me I wanted to do at least, 300. For Tom, over 300. What a stud, I don't remember how many he did total but it was well over 300. For me... 299! I was sooooo close!! Oh well, Monday will be my day. I can feel it.
Tomorrow we'll keep bringing it with Kempo X!! Yay yaah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wooow! Good job guys!
ReplyDeleteThank you =D We are trying.
ReplyDelete