Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another day of Bringing it!!!...

Today we pushed ourselves hard nonstop since the alarm clock went off. Since we worked out last night we felt pretty tired and didn't want to get up. We pushed ourselves out of bed and got on with our Shoulders and Arms workout followed by the Ab Ripper X. I was insane and after that I went for my 30 minute run (Couch to 5K Program).

I enjoyed the workout this morning. I was able to increase my weights. I mostly used 10 lbs weights this time. I know it might not seem like much but for someone who was hurting with the 5 lbs weights, this was fantastic. There were only a couple of exercises were I used the 5 lbs weights. I felt so exhausted afterwards and that made me feel good emotionally. I knew I had pushed myself!

After we were done Tom suggested we left the Ab Ripper X for tonight. I knew if we did I would not push myself as much because my body would be cool. We pushed through and did it this morning. As I mentioned Monday, I kept track of how many repetitions I was able to do of each routine, well today I did the same. On Monday I did a bit over 100 and today I did over 200!!! That felt great! I then went running and paced myself. By the time I was done I was ready to collapse. Tomorrow we'll be doing the dreaded Yoga. I am trying to stay positive and I got great tips from a friend who has taught Yoga for several years. I will try her suggestions tomorrow and see how it goes. Bring it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear, you make me proud!!! Keep it going, I know it is hard, but it is just the begginning of a healthier lifestyle, worth every minute of it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete