We are doing P90X classic and that is one of the reasons I am not loosing as much weight. But that is ok because I am losing stored fat and that is important to me. I am getting toned and stronger. I am building muscle and we all know muscle is heavier than fat. It is solid! I love the way my arms feel and are starting to look. My legs... not to be vain but I have always had pretty legs. I think they are now getting a little too muscular for my taste so I'll have to tone them down a bit. Tom likes them, but we'll see.
On Thursday we did Yoga. We are still struggling there. We love it but at the same time we hate it. It really pushes us to do things with our bodies we don't normally do. By the time we are done with it we are glad that we stuck to it and didn't quit.
On Friday we did Legs and Back. We had to do this one in the afternoon and it is so much harder to do with our children running around and needing us to do things for them. We are just finding it so hard to get up in the morning. We have been getting to bed earlier but we are still sooooo tired in the morning. I think we need to change our diet again and add a bit more carbs. I'll have to go back to the forums and read up some more.
Today we did Kenpo X!! Thanks to Mike and Teesha for letting us borrow their Kenpo X. We cannot find our copy =( We think the kids moved it when they were playing in our room. We got to find it because we'll need it again next Saturday. Today though was good. Joseph got up while we were in the middle of it and he wanted to join us. He did and did pretty good. He did the best he could and forgot the rest =D
Tomorrow is rest day! I am soo looking forward to not getting up early. Although I gotta say that by afternoon time I miss not having the morning workout. Monday our routine starts again and with it, week 6. Bring it!!!
Please keep writing, I know that I do not post comments everyday, but I look forward to your impressions. I am so excited to see your progress (Yours and Thom's). Keep your blog at least once a week. I am so proud of you both. Best wishes.
ReplyDelete