This morning I knew I had to get up and push my hubby because he has pushed me soo many times. We got up and go on with our workout. Since this is recovery week we will be doing more stretching and cardio exercises from I have seen in the forums. What are my thoughts on Yoga X after three weeks?
Well, I am really psyched about it! Today I pushed myself harder than on Saturday. I think that there were some poses where I goofed on the posture, which is the most important part of it, but still got it done. Next time I will try and concentrate more on clearing my mind and focusing on getting good posture.
I don't love Yoga yet, but it has gained my respect. Today I was able to hold the stretches longer and lower than the first time I did it. I still struggled on the crane but I know it's just a matter of time before I can do it and feel great about it.
The first half I would say is the hardest. It's a lot of leg and arm work. The last half of the workout is better. More standing up poses and stretching of the arms and back. I can see why they say that those with back problems should do Yoga. If you are doing it right it feels great on the back.
Well, that is all for today. Thanks for stopping by to read my updates. Bring it!! Click on the link below for an awesome explanation of Yoga by the Man himself, Tony Horton!!! =D
Tony explaining the importance of Yoga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dearest daughter, I am so proud of you both. You are inspiring me and I bet other people too. With your example, we all will be starting some kind of exercise. Keep it up. It is amazing, the crane.....Congratulations, I expect every day your notes. Best wishes.
ReplyDelete